Arizona basketball: Wildcats face UCLA Bruins Friday night in Pac-12 semifinals
Friday's game: No. 4 seed UCLA (21-10) vs. No. 1 seed Arizona (25-7)Where: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
When: 7 p.m. Friday
Watch: Pac-12 Networks
Outlook: UCLA didn't get to host Arizona in Los Angeles this season because of the Pac-12's unbalanced schedule, but the Bruins beat the Wildcats anyway, winning 82-74 on Feb. 8 at McKale Center while shooting 51.6 percent from the field. Five UCLA players scored in double figures and UA's Rawle Alkins was held to five points on 2-for-9 shooting. “We're really going down a different path with our effort and our defense,” UA coach Sean Miller said... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...