Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates
The Cardinals' offseason work officially begins April 3, when players can start the team's strength and conditioning program.
The NFL regular-season schedule likely will be released next month, and the Cardinals traditionally have announced their training camp schedule in the summer.
Spring scheduleApril 3: Offseason Strength and Conditioning Program begins
April 17-19: Voluntary Veteran Mini-Camp
April 26: Cardinals Draft Party at University of Phoenix Stadium
April 26-28: 2018 NFL draft, Dallas, TX
May 3: Cardinals Charities Golf Tournament at Whirlwind Golf Club
May 11-13: Mini-Camp for... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana