Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates
The Cardinals' offseason work officially begins April 3, when players can start the team's strength and conditioning program.
The NFL regular-season schedule likely will be released next month, and the Cardinals traditionally have announced their training camp schedule in the summer.
Spring scheduleApril 3: Offseason Strength and Conditioning Program begins
April 17-19: Voluntary Veteran Mini-Camp
April 26: Cardinals Draft Party at University of Phoenix Stadium
April 26-28: 2018 NFL draft, Dallas, TX
May 3: Cardinals Charities Golf Tournament at Whirlwind Golf Club
May 11-13: Mini-Camp for... read more
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...
- 01:23 Review underway for Russia probe documents ordered released
- 01:23 Trump praises Kavanaugh, says everyone will be heard out
- 00:45 Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods