Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates
The Cardinals' offseason work officially begins April 3, when players can start the team's strength and conditioning program.
The NFL regular-season schedule likely will be released next month, and the Cardinals traditionally have announced their training camp schedule in the summer.
Spring scheduleApril 3: Offseason Strength and Conditioning Program begins
April 17-19: Voluntary Veteran Mini-Camp
April 26: Cardinals Draft Party at University of Phoenix Stadium
April 26-28: 2018 NFL draft, Dallas, TX
May 3: Cardinals Charities Golf Tournament at Whirlwind Golf Club
May 11-13: Mini-Camp for... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall