Arizona Cardinals can find hope in 49ers' 2017 search for a QB that landed Jimmy Garoppolo
INDIANAPOLIS - Entering the offseason without a quarterback on the roster is generally not an exhilarating experience for an NFL franchise, which might be why Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim had a one-word explanation for his recent weight loss.
“Stress,” he said, smiling.
But Keim, and Cardinals fans, don't have to look far for evidence that there is way out of their current predicament. The 49ers were in almost the same situation a year ago, and today have bright a future with Jimmy Garoppolo under contract for the next five years.
A year ago, 49ers General Manager John Lynch came to... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House