Arizona Cardinals can find hope in 49ers' 2017 search for a QB that landed Jimmy Garoppolo
INDIANAPOLIS - Entering the offseason without a quarterback on the roster is generally not an exhilarating experience for an NFL franchise, which might be why Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim had a one-word explanation for his recent weight loss.
“Stress,” he said, smiling.
But Keim, and Cardinals fans, don't have to look far for evidence that there is way out of their current predicament. The 49ers were in almost the same situation a year ago, and today have bright a future with Jimmy Garoppolo under contract for the next five years.
A year ago, 49ers General Manager John Lynch came to... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House