Arizona Cardinals finally set to begin renovating the roster
In his seven weeks as Cardinals coach, Steve Wilks has frequently described the job of addressing the team's needs as retooling, not rebuilding.
Parse those words however you want, but the Cardinals enter this offseason with an offense that's stripped down to the studs. They have no quarterback, one proven receiver, at least three openings on the offensive line and one healthy tight end.
One of the few positives is that most of the demo work has been completed, and the Cardinals can start renovations on Monday. That's the first day teams are allowed to negotiate with agents for players from... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...