Arizona Cardinals finally set to begin renovating the roster
In his seven weeks as Cardinals coach, Steve Wilks has frequently described the job of addressing the team's needs as retooling, not rebuilding.
Parse those words however you want, but the Cardinals enter this offseason with an offense that's stripped down to the studs. They have no quarterback, one proven receiver, at least three openings on the offensive line and one healthy tight end.
One of the few positives is that most of the demo work has been completed, and the Cardinals can start renovations on Monday. That's the first day teams are allowed to negotiate with agents for players from... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...