Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a bond ahead of NFL draft
Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim and former coach Bruce Arians shared laughs, cocktails and similar evaluations of players during their five years together. And when Arians retired after last season, both shed tears over the professional relationship ending, saying it felt like they had been working with a brother.
It's unrealistic to think Keim and new coach Steve Wilks will develop a similar bond. But both say they are pleased with their relationship so far, including draft preparation over the past several weeks.
“For me, it starts with dialogue,” Keim said, “making sure we're all on... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care