Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a bond ahead of NFL draft
Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim and former coach Bruce Arians shared laughs, cocktails and similar evaluations of players during their five years together. And when Arians retired after last season, both shed tears over the professional relationship ending, saying it felt like they had been working with a brother.
It's unrealistic to think Keim and new coach Steve Wilks will develop a similar bond. But both say they are pleased with their relationship so far, including draft preparation over the past several weeks.
“For me, it starts with dialogue,” Keim said, “making sure we're all on... read more
- 19:02 Houston native released after jailing in Vietnam pledges to help...
- 14:52 Listen: WhataMistake in the Senate race, Abbott's staff rolls in...
- 14:40 âShe canât even keep track of her gun.â Gov. Abbott attacks...
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics