Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald awards Super Bowl trips for two servicemen
Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald has awarded a trip to the Super Bowl to two military service members.
Fitzgerald, who has yet to decide whether he'll return for the 2018 season, teamed up with USAA (United States Automobile Association), the official military appreciation sponsor of the NFL, and The Pat Tillman Foundation to award two military members, Kyle Brown and Joseph Wheaton, a trip to the Super Bowl for them and one guest.
“Both Kyle and Joseph have extensive military service records making them very deserving recipients of a trip to the Super Bowl,” Fitzgerald said in a news... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals