Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
Before we see who the Cardinals take in the 2017 NFL draft, the Heat Index decided to look back at the team's previous drafts since moving to Arizona.
Here's what we found out about the team's selections at defensive back:
The Arizona Cardinals have taken a defensive back (cornerback or safety) in the first round five times since moving to Arizona.
Cornerback Tom Knight (No. 9 overall) out of Iowa in 1997.
RELATED: Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history - QBs | WRs | RBs
The most recent?
Safety Deone Bucannon (No. 27 overall) out of Washington State in 2014.
The most notable?... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown