Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
Before we see who the Cardinals take in the 2017 NFL draft, the Heat Index decided to look back at the team's previous drafts since moving to Arizona.
Here's what we found out about the team's selections at defensive back:
The Arizona Cardinals have taken a defensive back (cornerback or safety) in the first round five times since moving to Arizona.
Cornerback Tom Knight (No. 9 overall) out of Iowa in 1997.
RELATED: Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history - QBs | WRs | RBs
The most recent?
Safety Deone Bucannon (No. 27 overall) out of Washington State in 2014.
The most notable?... read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...