Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
Before we see who the Cardinals take in the 2017 NFL draft, the Heat Index decided to look back at the team's previous drafts since moving to Arizona.
Here's what we found out about the team's selections at defensive back:
The Arizona Cardinals have taken a defensive back (cornerback or safety) in the first round five times since moving to Arizona.
Cornerback Tom Knight (No. 9 overall) out of Iowa in 1997.
RELATED: Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history - QBs | WRs | RBs
The most recent?
Safety Deone Bucannon (No. 27 overall) out of Washington State in 2014.
The most notable?... read more
- 20:08 Dodgers call up top prospect, former Chandler Hamilton star Cody...
- 20:07 Jury finds Preston Strong guilty of 2005 slayings of Yuma family
- 20:03 Birmingham superintendent finalist Regina Thompson says she would...
- 19:53 Phoenix neighborhoods trying to raise money in Sky Harbor noise fight
- 19:46 Rio slum dwellers protest deadly gang, police gunbattles
- 19:25 Arizona's top high school football prospects 2018
- 18:56 NAU shooting case goes to jury
- 18:34 World's last male northern white rhino gets help from Tinder
- 18:34 Chipotle says sales rise, discloses payment system problem
- 18:23 'Superbug' fungus new menace in US hospitals, mostly NY, NJ