Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the linebackers
The Arizona Cardinals have taken a linebacker in the first round four times since moving to Arizona.
The team selected California's Ken Harvey No. 12 overall in 1988.
In 1989, it took LSU's Eric Hill at No. 10 overall.
In 1994, it picked UCLA's Jamir Miller at No. 10 overall.
In 2017, it drafted Temple's Haason Reddick at No. 13 overall.
RELATED: Cardinals NFL draft history - QBs | WRs | RBs | DBs
The Cardinals have taken a linebacker in the second round six times in Arizona.
Arizona most recently took Kevin Minter out of LSU at No. 45 overall in 2013.
Daryl Washington, out of TCU, was... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...