Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the linebackers
The Arizona Cardinals have taken a linebacker in the first round four times since moving to Arizona.
The team selected California's Ken Harvey No. 12 overall in 1988.
In 1989, it took LSU's Eric Hill at No. 10 overall.
In 1994, it picked UCLA's Jamir Miller at No. 10 overall.
In 2017, it drafted Temple's Haason Reddick at No. 13 overall.
RELATED: Cardinals NFL draft history - QBs | WRs | RBs | DBs
The Cardinals have taken a linebacker in the second round six times in Arizona.
Arizona most recently took Kevin Minter out of LSU at No. 45 overall in 2013.
Daryl Washington, out of TCU, was... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike