Arizona Cardinals re-sign long snapper Aaron Brewer
CLOSE Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim is at the NFL Scouting Combine and talked about what the Cardinals are looking for in the NFL draft beyond the measurables.
The Cardinals have re-signed long snapper Aaron Brewer to a four-year contract, the team announced on Wednesday.
Financial terms were not immediately available. Brewer, 27, was due to become a free agent next week.
Brewer joined the Cardinals in 2016 and played in 21 games the past two years. He missed nine weeks last year with a wrist injury.
MORE: Cardinals get 15th pick in first round, one of seven picks in April draft
MORE:... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...