Arizona Cardinals re-sign long snapper Aaron Brewer
CLOSE Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim is at the NFL Scouting Combine and talked about what the Cardinals are looking for in the NFL draft beyond the measurables.
The Cardinals have re-signed long snapper Aaron Brewer to a four-year contract, the team announced on Wednesday.
Financial terms were not immediately available. Brewer, 27, was due to become a free agent next week.
Brewer joined the Cardinals in 2016 and played in 21 games the past two years. He missed nine weeks last year with a wrist injury.
MORE: Cardinals get 15th pick in first round, one of seven picks in April draft
MORE:... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat