Arizona Cardinals salaries: How much each player made in 2017 NFL season
The Arizona Cardinals featured a lot of familiar and not-so-familiar faces during the 2017 NFL season.
Look back at the team's salary situation as well as each player's salary cap hit (base salary plus bonuses) during the season.
Salary situationAccording to overthecap.com, Arizona's total cap liabilities for the upcoming season were $163,886,798.
It had the team with $8,559,520 left in cap space.
$84,994,340 was devoted to the team's offense, while $62,398,450 was spent on the defense and $4,275,000 on special teams.
RELATED: NFL's highest paid players for 2017 season
Top 5... read more
- 01:02 Blue Ridge boys earn victory over Chandler Valley Christian in 3A...
- 00:39 Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- 00:39 How the AP-NORC poll on America's mood was conducted
- 23:56 No. 12 Monument Valley girls basketball upsets No. 1 Ganado in 3A...
- 23:56 Shadow Mountain will face Salpointe Catholic again for 4A...
- 23:35 Seton Catholic girls basketball to meet Pueblo after blowout win...
- 22:57 Mesa man who sought state investigator job accused of having child...
- 22:54 Cancer: Asheville firefighters face job danger even deadlier than fire
- 22:50 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:48 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...