Arizona Cardinals set to sign quarterback Mike Glennon
CLOSE azcentral sports' Mark Faller and Jay Dieffenbach discuss ASU basketball and the Cardinals in our Shot Clock video.
It appears the Cardinals will quickly fill their opening at backup quarterback.
As expected, the Bears released Mike Glennon on Wednesday, and the NFL Network is reporting Glennon will sign a two-year deal worth $8 million with the Cardinals.
The Cardinals are expected to sign Sam Bradford to a one-year, $20 million deal with another option year. Glennon is expected to back up Bradford, or at the least to compete with a young quarterback for that spot.
Both contracts are... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes