Arizona Cardinals sign Moubarak DJeri from the German Football League
The Cardinals roster took on an international flavor on Wednesday when the team announce it had signed defensive lineman Moubarak DJeri from the German Football League.
Djeri, 6-feet-3-inches and 275 pounds played for the Cologne Crocodiles the past two seasons. Last year he had 12 sacks, 40 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and two forced fumbles.
Moubarak Djeri (pronounced Moo-buh-Rack Jerry), 22, is a native of Togo, a country in west Africa. He moved to Germany in 2007 as part of a student exchange program and attended high school in Cologne. He also played two years for the junior team in... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely