Arizona Cardinals' Steve Wilks and Bruce Arians might be more alike than you imagined
Cardinals center A.Q. Shipley has been around Bruce Arians long enough to know him as well as anyone. He began his NFL career with him when they were together with the Steelers, reunited with him again for a year with the Colts, and just spent the past three seasons with Arians in Arizona until the “cool uncle you'd want to have a drink with” decided to retire at age 65.
“I don't know if you can ever replace that personality, that ability to just energize a room, and make a whole team fall in line behind him the way B.A did it,” Shipley said. “He's just one of a kind, man.”
Would you... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...