Arizona couple falls in love again after husband loses memory
The loving spouse you walked down the aisle with a little more than a year ago suddenly doesn't recognize you.
All the memories of your life together are erased in an instant.
Your wedding day. First vacation. Daddy-daughter time. Arguments and supportive moments. All gone.
This nightmare became a reality for one couple in Chandler, after Adam Gonzales woke with amnesia on Sept. 28, 2016.
It was triggered by a traumatic brain injury from an attack five years before that had left Gonzales, 42, in a coma for a couple of months.
Suddenly, his loving wife, Raquel Gonzales, was... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...