Arizona couple falls in love again after husband loses memory
The loving spouse you walked down the aisle with a little more than a year ago suddenly doesn't recognize you.
All the memories of your life together are erased in an instant.
Your wedding day. First vacation. Daddy-daughter time. Arguments and supportive moments. All gone.
This nightmare became a reality for one couple in Chandler, after Adam Gonzales woke with amnesia on Sept. 28, 2016.
It was triggered by a traumatic brain injury from an attack five years before that had left Gonzales, 42, in a coma for a couple of months.
Suddenly, his loving wife, Raquel Gonzales, was... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson