Arizona Coyotes' Alex Goligoski sees similarities between Coyotes, Stars organizations
When Alex Goligoski got to Dallas in 2011, it looked a lot like how Arizona looks these days. And not just because of the warm-weather climate.
The 32-year-old Goligoski, who is in his second season with the Coyotes, sees many similarities between his current team and his first few seasons with the Dallas Stars.
Before Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi bought the team in November 2011, the Stars were at one point owned and operated by the NHL, just as the Coyotes were at various points in the past decade.
Both franchises had moved from traditional hockey markets; the Stars were once the... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...