Arizona Coyotes' Alex Goligoski sees similarities between Coyotes, Stars organizations
When Alex Goligoski got to Dallas in 2011, it looked a lot like how Arizona looks these days. And not just because of the warm-weather climate.
The 32-year-old Goligoski, who is in his second season with the Coyotes, sees many similarities between his current team and his first few seasons with the Dallas Stars.
Before Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi bought the team in November 2011, the Stars were at one point owned and operated by the NHL, just as the Coyotes were at various points in the past decade.
Both franchises had moved from traditional hockey markets; the Stars were once the... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve