Arizona Coyotes' goaltender Antti Raanta returns to crease vs. Minnesota Wild
After taking a seat for the second game of a back-to-back this weekend, Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta will be back in net for Thursday's game against the Minnesota Wild on Thursday.
Raanta, who was named one of the NHL's three stars of the week from the period of Feb. 12-18, has posted a 2.46 goals allowed average this season to go along with a .923 save percentage.
Since Jan. 4, Raanta has helped the Coyotes earn at least one point in 12 of his 16 starts - going 8-4-4 over that span. The Finnish netminder has posted the second-best goals allowed average (2.04) and the best save... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House