Arizona Coyotes look to slow red-hot Eric Staal, Minnesota Wild
The Coyotes have done an exceptional job of late by slowing hot players, but can they slow an entire hot team?
Arizona will welcome the streaking Minnesota Wild - winners of their past four games and previous four road games dating to Feb. 6 - for a Thursday night matchup at Gila River Arena.
The Coyotes have won five of their past seven games and are 9-7-5 since the calendar switched over to 2018. Still, while the record represents a step forward for Arizona, it pales in comparison to what the Wild have accomplished over the same stretch.
The Coyotes' 23 points since Jan. 1 ranked 20th out... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House