Arizona Coyotes look to slow red-hot Eric Staal, Minnesota Wild
The Coyotes have done an exceptional job of late by slowing hot players, but can they slow an entire hot team?
Arizona will welcome the streaking Minnesota Wild - winners of their past four games and previous four road games dating to Feb. 6 - for a Thursday night matchup at Gila River Arena.
The Coyotes have won five of their past seven games and are 9-7-5 since the calendar switched over to 2018. Still, while the record represents a step forward for Arizona, it pales in comparison to what the Wild have accomplished over the same stretch.
The Coyotes' 23 points since Jan. 1 ranked 20th out... read more
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...
- 08:39 Pella's Kirk Korver, brother of Cleveland Cavaliers' Kyle Korver,...