Arizona Coyotes stumbled in 2017, stepping up in 2018
The way the Coyotes started their 2017-18 campaign, it's not hard to be surprised when observing an aura of optimism surrounding the team at the NHL All-Star break.
With injuries, a new coach and an extremely young roster, the Coyotes started the season poorly but recovered for a strong finish. The team entered the All-Star break having notched a point in five of its past six games and seven of nine.
Sure, there are no illusions of the Coyotes being a playoff team. But they're no longer playing like a pushover.
MORE: Max Domi confident that goals will come
Early strugglesTo say the Coyotes... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez