Arizona Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley shows electric stuff
The first pitch Archie Bradley threw in a game situation in 2018 was clocked at 95.1 mph on Saturday afternoon. It was the lowest his velocity went in a 17-pitch outing. His high: 97.2 mph.
Radar gun readings during spring training are always taken with a grain of salt, particularly when they're low. But for a pitcher such as Bradley, with a history of inconsistent stuff from year to year, it's the first encouraging sign that he might be able to do again what he did last season.
“I could sugarcoat it and be cliché and be like, ‘Aw, I'm not worried about it. It's early,'” Bradley said. “But... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...