Arizona Diamondbacks becoming first MLB team to bring back bullpen cart
The Arizona Diamondbacks weren't around when bullpen carts stopped being used by Major League Baseball teams, but they will be the first MLB team to bring back the staple of 70s baseball.
The Diamondbacks announced Tuesday morning that they will use a cart to bring relief pitchers from both teams in from the bullpen in games this season.
The vehicle left the game more than two decades ago.
“We have been working on this idea for several years and there's no more appropriate time to bring back the bullpen cart than this season, as we celebrate our 20th anniversary,” Diamondbascks President... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes