Arizona Diamondbacks hope Jarrod Dyson lifts their running game to new level
About five minutes after Jarrod Dyson walked into the Diamondbacks' clubhouse at Salt River Fields for the first time, Dave McKay stopped at Dyson's locker and pulled up a chair. It looked like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Dyson, the Diamondbacks' new fourth outfielder, is renowned for his baserunning and defense. McKay, the team's first-base coach, considers baserunning and defense as essential as water and oxygen.
Already familiar with Dyson before the Diamondbacks signed him, McKay did more research on him after they did. He said, “You start smiling the more you read,... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler