Arizona Diamondbacks jump on Philadelphia Phillies early, take another series
PHILADELPHIA - Jarrod Dyson's blast clanked off the right-field façade four pitches into Thursday afternoon's rubber match with the Philadelphia Phillies, and with it went any doubt about how the rest of the afternoon would play out.
The Diamondbacks were not going to lose back-to-back games for the first time this year. They were not going to drop their first series of the season. They were going to find a way to win and then pack up and move on to the next series.
With an 8-2 win over the Phillies, the Diamondbacks secured their eighth consecutive series victory to start the season, the... read more
- 19:02 Houston native released after jailing in Vietnam pledges to help...
- 14:52 Listen: WhataMistake in the Senate race, Abbott's staff rolls in...
- 14:40 âShe canât even keep track of her gun.â Gov. Abbott attacks...
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics