Arizona Diamondbacks’ Shelby Miller encouraged by mound session
CLOSE Jay Dieffenbach and Nick Piecoro discuss the Arizona Diamondbacks in our Shot Clock video.
Diamondbacks right-hander Shelby Miller went into his bullpen session on Tuesday with low expectations. He came away surprised by how good he felt.
“I thought I'd maybe be a little shaky with my command,” Miller said after throwing off the mound for the first time since undergoing Tommy John surgery in May.
“The command was right there, kind of like where I left off. It was kind of nice to see that. It was good to get back on the mound and get that box checked.”
Miller admitted to some emotions... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices