Arizona Diamondbacks’ Shelby Miller encouraged by mound session
CLOSE Jay Dieffenbach and Nick Piecoro discuss the Arizona Diamondbacks in our Shot Clock video.
Diamondbacks right-hander Shelby Miller went into his bullpen session on Tuesday with low expectations. He came away surprised by how good he felt.
“I thought I'd maybe be a little shaky with my command,” Miller said after throwing off the mound for the first time since undergoing Tommy John surgery in May.
“The command was right there, kind of like where I left off. It was kind of nice to see that. It was good to get back on the mound and get that box checked.”
Miller admitted to some emotions... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...