Arizona Diamondbacks' Taijuan Walker wants chance at October redemption
The lasting image of Taijuan Walker's 2017 season is a bottom of the first inning that needed 48 pitches and took 27 minutes. Walker came off the mound at Dodger Stadium, vanished into the dugout and never took the field again.
His outing in Game 1 of the Division Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers was a nightmare. His voice is soft yet determined when he reflects on it. The outing still bothers him.
“I was the starter that day and I had a chance to set the tone and I didn't do my job,” Walker said. “I'm pissed off about it, but I definitely learned from it. When we get back there, I'll... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler