Arizona Diamondbacks to sell $25 corn dog
Excessive or exciting? You make the call.
The Arizona Diamondbacks will sell a $25 corn dog this season at Chase Field in Phoenix.
Called the D-Bat Dog, it's a one-and-a-half-foot corn dog that's stuffed with cheddar cheese, jalapenos and bacon. Oh, and it comes with a side of fries, chipotle ketchup and spicy mustard.
The team is currently in Sydney, where it will play the Major League season opener on Saturday at 7 p.m. Sydney time (1 a.m. Arizona time) against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
"We work closely with our partners at Levy to determine the unique items that will interest our... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco