Arizona Girl Scouts leaders react to Boy Scouts integration plan
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Boy Scouts of America is making a big change. BSA leadership says the values of scouting are important for both men and women. They will admit girls into cub scouts starting in 2018.
It better reflects the real world. But it also takes away an important opportunity for empowerment.
Two Arizona women involved with the Girl Scouts expressed mixed feelings about girls now having a choice to join Boy Scouts programs.
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday that young girls will be allowed into the Cub Scouts beginning next year and a similar program... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls