Arizona Girl Scouts leaders react to Boy Scouts integration plan
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Boy Scouts of America is making a big change. BSA leadership says the values of scouting are important for both men and women. They will admit girls into cub scouts starting in 2018.
It better reflects the real world. But it also takes away an important opportunity for empowerment.
Two Arizona women involved with the Girl Scouts expressed mixed feelings about girls now having a choice to join Boy Scouts programs.
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday that young girls will be allowed into the Cub Scouts beginning next year and a similar program... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...