Arizona Girl Scouts leaders react to Boy Scouts integration plan
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Boy Scouts of America is making a big change. BSA leadership says the values of scouting are important for both men and women. They will admit girls into cub scouts starting in 2018.
It better reflects the real world. But it also takes away an important opportunity for empowerment.
Two Arizona women involved with the Girl Scouts expressed mixed feelings about girls now having a choice to join Boy Scouts programs.
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday that young girls will be allowed into the Cub Scouts beginning next year and a similar program... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map