Arizona Girl Scouts leaders react to Boy Scouts integration plan
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The Boy Scouts of America is making a big change. BSA leadership says the values of scouting are important for both men and women. They will admit girls into cub scouts starting in 2018.
It better reflects the real world. But it also takes away an important opportunity for empowerment.
Two Arizona women involved with the Girl Scouts expressed mixed feelings about girls now having a choice to join Boy Scouts programs.
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday that young girls will be allowed into the Cub Scouts beginning next year and a similar program... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget