Arizona high school football coaches tackle full-contact practice issue
Arizona high school football coaches have been cognizant to potential head injuries before the Ivy League coaches adopted a measure that will cut out full contact in practices.
High school is perhaps the most crucial stage in the development of a football player. And football isn't football without tackling.
But now in the concussion era with more information on long-term damage and in the wake of Ivy League coaches unanimously adopting a measure to eliminate full-contact hitting in practices during the regular season, Arizona high school coaches are grasping at how much... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...