Arizona high school football coaches tackle full-contact practice issue
Arizona high school football coaches have been cognizant to potential head injuries before the Ivy League coaches adopted a measure that will cut out full contact in practices.
High school is perhaps the most crucial stage in the development of a football player. And football isn't football without tackling.
But now in the concussion era with more information on long-term damage and in the wake of Ivy League coaches unanimously adopting a measure to eliminate full-contact hitting in practices during the regular season, Arizona high school coaches are grasping at how much... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...