Arizona home to more than just the Sonoran Desert
Our connection to the Sonoran Desert runs as fast and deep as the Colorado River and the Sea of Cortez.
We know it well. From our iconic saguaros and blustery monsoons to spring wildflowers and one-of-a-kind wildlife, the Sonoran is synonymous with Arizona and vice versa. We love everything about it. Yes, even the blistering heat.
So would you be surprised to know that Arizona is actually home to three, possibly four, deserts?
Now wait a minute, is this a trick question? We thought there was only one desert, the same one we share with our brethren south of the border in Mexico.
Sounds... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 19:04 Trump steering clear of messy House immigration fight
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct