Arizona House to vote on whether to remove Rep. Don Shooter from office
CLOSE Arizona House Speaker J.D. Mesnard announces he is permanently and immediately removing Rep. Don Shooter from his House committee assignments, which include appropriations and education. Thomas Hawthorne/azcentral.com
The Arizona House of Representatives is scheduled to vote Thursday on whether to remove Rep. Don Shooter, R-Yuma, from office.
Deliberations prior to a vote are scheduled to start at 11:30 a.m. at the Capitol.
An investigation into sexual-harassment allegations against Shooter found “credible evidence” that he behaved inappropriately toward women.
House Speaker... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'