Arizona House to vote on whether to remove Rep. Don Shooter from office
CLOSE Arizona House Speaker J.D. Mesnard announces he is permanently and immediately removing Rep. Don Shooter from his House committee assignments, which include appropriations and education. Thomas Hawthorne/azcentral.com
The Arizona House of Representatives is scheduled to vote Thursday on whether to remove Rep. Don Shooter, R-Yuma, from office.
Deliberations prior to a vote are scheduled to start at 11:30 a.m. at the Capitol.
An investigation into sexual-harassment allegations against Shooter found “credible evidence” that he behaved inappropriately toward women.
House Speaker... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki