Arizona landscape basis for world's worst video game, Desert Bus
Congratulations, Arizona. Your flat, featureless desert terrain stars in, and was chosen specifically for, the world’s worst video game, and a virtual-reality version just released makes it more tedious than ever.
Players who take the digital wheel of Desert Bus drive from Tucson to Las Vegas and back, a 16-hour round trip almost no one would complete in reality, let alone the virtual kind.
To make matters worse, the bus tops out at 45 mph and pulls to the right, requiring constant steering adjustments. Veer off the road and you’ll be towed back to the start one agonizing mile at a time.
If... read more
- 01:33 Democrats release memo rebutting GOP on Russia probe
- 01:11 Westbound Loop 202 re-opens at Cooper Road after Chandler crash
- 23:51 Crash closes westbound Loop 202 in Mesa, no estimated time of...
- 23:38 2 people critically injured after horse-drawn stagecoach hits...
- 23:30 St. Michael girls basketball repeats as 1A state champions
- 23:30 Tucson Gregory School boys basketball team wins 1A title
- 23:17 Union members, supporters rally in Phoenix for Working People's Day...
- 22:54 White House shelves tentative plan for Mexican leader visit
- 22:26 Trump says he's eyeing Veterans' Day for military parade
- 22:05 Rachel DeLago making history as an NHRA general manager