Arizona landscape basis for world's worst video game, Desert Bus
Congratulations, Arizona. Your flat, featureless desert terrain stars in, and was chosen specifically for, the world’s worst video game, and a virtual-reality version just released makes it more tedious than ever.
Players who take the digital wheel of Desert Bus drive from Tucson to Las Vegas and back, a 16-hour round trip almost no one would complete in reality, let alone the virtual kind.
To make matters worse, the bus tops out at 45 mph and pulls to the right, requiring constant steering adjustments. Veer off the road and you’ll be towed back to the start one agonizing mile at a time.
If... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...