Arizona landscape basis for world's worst video game, Desert Bus
Congratulations, Arizona. Your flat, featureless desert terrain stars in, and was chosen specifically for, the world’s worst video game, and a virtual-reality version just released makes it more tedious than ever.
Players who take the digital wheel of Desert Bus drive from Tucson to Las Vegas and back, a 16-hour round trip almost no one would complete in reality, let alone the virtual kind.
To make matters worse, the bus tops out at 45 mph and pulls to the right, requiring constant steering adjustments. Veer off the road and you’ll be towed back to the start one agonizing mile at a time.
If... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget