Arizona landscape basis for world's worst video game, Desert Bus
Congratulations, Arizona. Your flat, featureless desert terrain stars in, and was chosen specifically for, the world’s worst video game, and a virtual-reality version just released makes it more tedious than ever.
Players who take the digital wheel of Desert Bus drive from Tucson to Las Vegas and back, a 16-hour round trip almost no one would complete in reality, let alone the virtual kind.
To make matters worse, the bus tops out at 45 mph and pulls to the right, requiring constant steering adjustments. Veer off the road and you’ll be towed back to the start one agonizing mile at a time.
If... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House