Arizona MVD combines city, state tax payments on out-of-state vehicles
Arizonans register about 22,000 vehicles brought in from other states each year, and a new system is expected to simplify and speed the process for collecting taxes when they are registered.
The state's Motor Vehicle Division said it now can calculate and accept payment for both state and city taxes when a motorist registers a car or truck.
Before, motorists would pay Arizona tax when a vehicle was registered then would need to wait several weeks for a mailed statement from the Arizona Department of Revenue showing city taxes due.
The new process involves a partnership between the two state... read more
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again
- 21:54 Group supporting Moore uses Trump comments for fundraiser