Arizona MVD combines city, state tax payments on out-of-state vehicles
Arizonans register about 22,000 vehicles brought in from other states each year, and a new system is expected to simplify and speed the process for collecting taxes when they are registered.
The state's Motor Vehicle Division said it now can calculate and accept payment for both state and city taxes when a motorist registers a car or truck.
Before, motorists would pay Arizona tax when a vehicle was registered then would need to wait several weeks for a mailed statement from the Arizona Department of Revenue showing city taxes due.
The new process involves a partnership between the two state... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight