Arizona native Broc Little takes path less traveled to U.S. Olympic hockey team
Broc Little was, well, little when he began playing hockey in Phoenix.
In family photos there are shots of 4-year-old Broc in a semicircle of taller players during a Phoenix Roadrunners hockey school at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, one of the few ice sheets in the metro area in the early 1990s.
"There weren't many people playing hockey," Little says. "The only way to play games was to fly somewhere or drive to San Diego."
But Don Little's love of hockey never left him after moving with his family from Massachusetts to Arizona in 1970 and naturally spilled over to his... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...