Arizona native Broc Little takes path less traveled to U.S. Olympic hockey team
Broc Little was, well, little when he began playing hockey in Phoenix.
In family photos there are shots of 4-year-old Broc in a semicircle of taller players during a Phoenix Roadrunners hockey school at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, one of the few ice sheets in the metro area in the early 1990s.
"There weren't many people playing hockey," Little says. "The only way to play games was to fly somewhere or drive to San Diego."
But Don Little's love of hockey never left him after moving with his family from Massachusetts to Arizona in 1970 and naturally spilled over to his... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...