Arizona Republic, USA TODAY NETWORK finalists for prestigious Scripps Howard Award in innovation
CLOSE Our questions launched an unprecedented report. See it at thewall.usatoday.com.
The Arizona Republic and the USA TODAY NETWORK have been named a finalist in the 65th Annual Scripps Howard Awards, one of the most prestigious accolades in journalism.
The publications were honored in the Innovation category for 2017's comprehensive series called "The Wall: Unknown stories. Unintended consequences."
In that report, the news organization flew and drove the entire border, as more than 30 reporters and photographers interviewed migrants, farmers, families, tribal members — even a... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...