Arizona's best high school soccer programs: Established powers
The AIA has been recognizing high school boys soccer champions since 1983 and girls champions since 1990.
So, compared to some sports, soccer is relatively young in Arizona.
Still, many schools have established themselves as powers in the sport through the years.
PHOTOS: Ranking Arizona high school soccer programs by titles since 1985
In fact, seven boys teams have won at least five state titles since 1983. Five girls teams have won at least that amount since 1990.
Lakeside Blue Ridge appears on both lists. Its boys and girls teams have each won nine state titles. It is the only school to... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'