Arizona's 'Obamacare' insurers to stay put in 2018
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE House Republicans have passed legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
Arizona has been described as "ground zero" for "Obamacare's" woes because of the departure last year of all but two health insurance companies and massive customer rate hikes.
But those two insurance companies appear content enough with Arizona's health-insurance marketplace this yearthat they have pursued steps to again offer plans in 2018.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and Centene's Ambetter from Health Net have each filed paperwork with the... read more
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow
- 10:50 Trump says he thinks he swayed Macron's thinking on Iran
- 09:42 Trump says hostilities with North Korea improving
- 08:55 Trump 'won't be involved' in special counsel's Russia probe
- 08:02 The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
- 03:25 SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine...
- 03:10 ASU baseball falls to New Mexico State, ending three-game win streak
- 02:25 Lawyer: Trump ready for role in raids' evidence review
- 01:14 Genetic sleuthing bolsters food poisoning searches