Arizona's 'Obamacare' insurers to stay put in 2018
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE House Republicans have passed legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
Arizona has been described as "ground zero" for "Obamacare's" woes because of the departure last year of all but two health insurance companies and massive customer rate hikes.
But those two insurance companies appear content enough with Arizona's health-insurance marketplace this yearthat they have pursued steps to again offer plans in 2018.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and Centene's Ambetter from Health Net have each filed paperwork with the... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches