Arizona's second-priciest apartment sale – and it's not a shiny new downtown high rise
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInTop home sales in metro Phoenix in 2017 FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Todd Abruzzo and his wife, Elsa, purchased this mansion in Paradise Valley. Todd is head of neuroendovascularsurgery at Phoenix Children's Hospital and Elsa is vice president of regulatory affairs for Intralink Spine Inc. The mansion is in Paradise Valley's Stone Canyon East. The 6,308-square-foot Santa Barbara/Tuscan-style house, built in 2002, has four bedrooms and 6½ bathrooms and sits on the north slope of Camelback Mountain. The home is a split floor-plan... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals