Arizona's second-priciest apartment sale – and it's not a shiny new downtown high rise
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInTop home sales in metro Phoenix in 2017 FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Todd Abruzzo and his wife, Elsa, purchased this mansion in Paradise Valley. Todd is head of neuroendovascularsurgery at Phoenix Children's Hospital and Elsa is vice president of regulatory affairs for Intralink Spine Inc. The mansion is in Paradise Valley's Stone Canyon East. The 6,308-square-foot Santa Barbara/Tuscan-style house, built in 2002, has four bedrooms and 6½ bathrooms and sits on the north slope of Camelback Mountain. The home is a split floor-plan... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve