Arizona State basketball faces tough test against Syracuse zone
CLOSE ASU coach Bobby Hurley discusses how proud and happy he is that the Sun Devils received an at-large bid for the NCAA Tournament on Sunday.
In some ways, given Arizona State's up-and-down season, it's fitting the Sun Devils open the NCAA Tournament in the First Four against Syracuse.
ASU has struggled all season against the zone. It's a reason the Sun Devils crumbled during Pac-12 action, falling from the top of the national polls to the bottom of a weak conference. Now they face Syracuse, whose entire basketball culture is built around the zone. Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim has run... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions