Arizona State freshman basketball player Kimani Lawrence continues to make progress
CORVALLIS, Ore. - Some players can show everything they can do in a game or two. For Kimani Lawrence, it's taken an entire season.
That's not his fault. The Arizona State freshman missed the season's first 13 games recovering from minor surgery on his left foot. He then faced the difficult task of catching up during Pac-12 competition. It took time. But lately it seems like Lawrence shows off something new in every contest.
In Thursday's loss at Oregon, it was his perimeter jumper. Entering the contest, Lawrence had missed all six of his 3-point attempts, many badly. Against the Ducks,... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...