Arizona State offensive coordinator Rob Likens discusses concerns for spring
Herm Edwards wraps up his conversation, walks out of the office and sees a reporter waiting to talk with offensive coordinator Rob Likens.
“WHAT!?!” the Arizona State football coach yells. “Another interview? You haven't run a play!”
Edwards is just getting started.
“Here's what you do! Set, hike! Run. Set, hike! Run. Third-and-long - don't call it. Just punt. BOOM! Punt! Let the defense play.”
Moore: Herm Edwards is always coaching
By now, the entire floor inside ASU's football facility is laughing. Secretaries. Assistants. Everyone.
“What is he doing?” Edwards said, turning back to... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler