Arizona State to discover NCAA Tournament fate Sunday
LAS VEGAS -- The last time Jerry Palm talked with azcentral sports, just more than a month ago, the respected CBS Sports bracketologist couldn't see a way in which Arizona State played itself out of the NCAA Tournament.
Reached Friday, Palm chuckled.
"It was a lot different then, wasn't it," he said.
After an early exit from the Pac-12 Tournament, ASU (20-11) has turned into perhaps the most intriguing case for the NCAA Tournament selection committee. Does it reward the Sun Devils for a perfect non-conference season in which they knocked off potential No. 1 seeds Xavier and... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...