Arizona to face Buffalo in first round of NCAA Tournament
Arizona will face Buffalo in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday in Boise, Idaho.
The Wildcats got the No. 4 seed in the south region.
Virginia got the No. 1 seed in Arizona's region, and Kentucky got the No. 5 seed. Kentucky also plays Davidson on Thursday in Boise, with the winner advancing to play the winner of the Arizona-Buffalo game.
Arizona was one of three Pac-12 teams to make the NCAA Tournament, along with Arizona State and UCLA.
USC was listed as one of the 'first four out' of the tournament.
BEAT BICKLEY'S BRACKET: Win prizes in azcentral sports' NCAA Tournament... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler