Arizona to face Buffalo in first round of NCAA Tournament
Arizona will face Buffalo in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday in Boise, Idaho.
The Wildcats got the No. 4 seed in the south region.
Virginia got the No. 1 seed in Arizona's region, and Kentucky got the No. 5 seed. Kentucky also plays Davidson on Thursday in Boise, with the winner advancing to play the winner of the Arizona-Buffalo game.
Arizona was one of three Pac-12 teams to make the NCAA Tournament, along with Arizona State and UCLA.
USC was listed as one of the 'first four out' of the tournament.
BEAT BICKLEY'S BRACKET: Win prizes in azcentral sports' NCAA Tournament... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law