Arizona Wildcats' 3-point game missing during losses this season
SEATTLE - The numbers can define Arizona's season so far at the 3-point line, and that's exactly the kind of nightmare Sean Miller lives to avoid.
The whole point of Miller's defensive focus is to enable his teams to stay in position to win regardless of whether some shots fall, or whether some luck turns bad. To be consistent.
But while the Wildcats have won 19 games already and still sit alone atop the Pac-12, their defensive efficiency is ranked just 106.
And, while that defense has been unreliable, here's what else has happened:
During its five losses, Arizona has averaged 20.8 percent... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...