Arizona Wildcats' 3-point game missing during losses this season
SEATTLE - The numbers can define Arizona's season so far at the 3-point line, and that's exactly the kind of nightmare Sean Miller lives to avoid.
The whole point of Miller's defensive focus is to enable his teams to stay in position to win regardless of whether some shots fall, or whether some luck turns bad. To be consistent.
But while the Wildcats have won 19 games already and still sit alone atop the Pac-12, their defensive efficiency is ranked just 106.
And, while that defense has been unreliable, here's what else has happened:
During its five losses, Arizona has averaged 20.8 percent... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...