Arizona Wildcats basketball coach Sean Miller not concerned with how selection committee currently views UA
Told they have a No. 4 NCAA Tournament seed at this point, the Arizona Wildcats probably have their best remaining chance to improve it Thursday.
The Wildcats are 3-3 in “Quadrant 1” games and ASU is the only remaining Quadrant 1 opportunity left on their schedule under the current RPI ratings, unless they meet Washington (46) or USC (50) in the Pac-12 Tournament.
Quadrant 1 games, the highest tier of games now used by the NCAA selection committee to judge a team's performance, are those against teams with RPIs between 1-30 (if played at home), 1-50 (if at a neutral site) or 1-75 (if on the... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...