Arizona Wildcats basketball coach Sean Miller not concerned with how selection committee currently views UA
Told they have a No. 4 NCAA Tournament seed at this point, the Arizona Wildcats probably have their best remaining chance to improve it Thursday.
The Wildcats are 3-3 in “Quadrant 1” games and ASU is the only remaining Quadrant 1 opportunity left on their schedule under the current RPI ratings, unless they meet Washington (46) or USC (50) in the Pac-12 Tournament.
Quadrant 1 games, the highest tier of games now used by the NCAA selection committee to judge a team's performance, are those against teams with RPIs between 1-30 (if played at home), 1-50 (if at a neutral site) or 1-75 (if on the... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died