Arizona Wildcats don't have much to lose at Pac-12 Tournament, but still plenty to play for
You can book it: Whether the Wildcats win one game, two games, three games or none at all in the Pac-12 Tournament, they're almost certainly headed to San Diego for the first weekend of the NCAA Tournament, with a seeding somewhere between Nos. 3 and 5.
That's because Arizona won the Pac-12 regular-season title by two games and has the best overall resume of any of the league's teams, meaning they are assured of the league's best placement.
BRACKET: azcentral sports NCAA Tournament challenge
A No. 4 seed or better also would guarantee geographic priority, so they won't be matched against an... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...