Arizona Wildcats secure future at QB by adding Kevin Doyle, Jamarye Joiner to 2018 class
TUCSON - On Sunday, Kevin Doyle's favorite team, the Philadelphia Eagles, won their first Super Bowl behind former Arizona Wildcats star Nick Foles.
On Wednesday, Doyle became a Wildcat.
The native of West Chester, Pennsylvania, signed with Arizona, giving the UA a pair of promising quarterbacks to groom behind returning starter Khalil Tate. Cienega High School's Jamarye Joiner officially joined the Wildcats' 2018 class later in the day.
“It's been a great week,” said Doyle, who described himself as a “born-and-raised, diehard Eagles fan.”
The addition of Doyle - a three-star prospect who... read more
- 01:02 Blue Ridge boys earn victory over Chandler Valley Christian in 3A...
- 00:39 Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- 00:39 How the AP-NORC poll on America's mood was conducted
- 23:56 No. 12 Monument Valley girls basketball upsets No. 1 Ganado in 3A...
- 23:56 Shadow Mountain will face Salpointe Catholic again for 4A...
- 23:35 Seton Catholic girls basketball to meet Pueblo after blowout win...
- 22:57 Mesa man who sought state investigator job accused of having child...
- 22:54 Cancer: Asheville firefighters face job danger even deadlier than fire
- 22:50 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:48 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...