Arizona Wildcats secure future at QB by adding Kevin Doyle, Jamarye Joiner to 2018 class
TUCSON - On Sunday, Kevin Doyle's favorite team, the Philadelphia Eagles, won their first Super Bowl behind former Arizona Wildcats star Nick Foles.
On Wednesday, Doyle became a Wildcat.
The native of West Chester, Pennsylvania, signed with Arizona, giving the UA a pair of promising quarterbacks to groom behind returning starter Khalil Tate. Cienega High School's Jamarye Joiner officially joined the Wildcats' 2018 class later in the day.
“It's been a great week,” said Doyle, who described himself as a “born-and-raised, diehard Eagles fan.”
The addition of Doyle - a three-star prospect who... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants