Arizona Wildcats senior Parker Jackson-Cartwright trying to help team stay focused amid chaos
EUGENE, Ore. - Even before Parker Jackson-Cartwright returned to Arizona early Sunday to play his final two home games as a Wildcat, it was clear he and his teammates were in for a bumpy ride toward Senior Day this week.
After the Wildcats played through a 45-minute game during which Oregon fans booed and teased them over the alleged improprieties within their program, Jackson-Cartwright was ushered to an interview podium tucked away in a nondescript corner of Matthew Knight Arena.
Where only three or four reporters usually surround UA players and coach Sean Miller following road games,... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results