Arizona Wildcats star Deandre Ayton's family: 'Outraged' by reports implying involvement in illegal actions
CLOSE An ESPN story reporting the FBI had wiretapped conversations in which Sean Miller attempted to arrange payment for Ayton. Miller chose not to coach tonight's game.
The family of star Arizona forward Deandre Ayton said they are "outraged and disgusted" by news reports that have falsely implied he or his family were involved in illegal activities.
They issued a statement through their attorney, Lynden B. Rose, late Saturday afternoon, saying the Wildcats freshman told the FBI that he never sought any prohibited benefits.
"Deandre directly stated to the FBI, more than six... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...