Armour: If the Browns are going to lose, why not do it with Johnny Manziel?
CLEVELAND — Johnny Manziel has the edge on Josh McCown in the only stat that matters.
A week after Johnny Football energized an entire city with a rare victory, McCown did little to justify coach Mike Pettine’s decision to start him over Manziel as the Cleveland Browns’ quarterback.
Sure, McCown threw for two scores, including a 4-yarder to Travis Benjamin that pulled Cleveland within a touchdown with 6:28 left to play. But he was picked off by the Oakland Raiders' ageless Charles Woodson on a potential game-tying drive. Cleveland also was held to field goals on its other two trips to the... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold