Armour: If the Browns are going to lose, why not do it with Johnny Manziel?
CLEVELAND — Johnny Manziel has the edge on Josh McCown in the only stat that matters.
A week after Johnny Football energized an entire city with a rare victory, McCown did little to justify coach Mike Pettine’s decision to start him over Manziel as the Cleveland Browns’ quarterback.
Sure, McCown threw for two scores, including a 4-yarder to Travis Benjamin that pulled Cleveland within a touchdown with 6:28 left to play. But he was picked off by the Oakland Raiders' ageless Charles Woodson on a potential game-tying drive. Cleveland also was held to field goals on its other two trips to the... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...