Army sergeant from Mesa found dead near train station in Germany
An Army sergeant from Mesa was found dead Sunday near a train station in Germany, close to a military training center in Bavaria, according to a statement from the U.S. Army.
The body of 1st Sgt. Nicholas S. Amsberry, 34, was found in the German town of Parsberg, the Army said in a statement Tuesday.
Amsberry was deployed to the Joint Multinational Readiness Center in nearby Hohenfels as part of a mission to demonstrate U.S. commitment to the collective security of NATO allies and partners, conducting bilateral training and multinational exercises in eastern Europe, according to the U.S.... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House