Army sergeant from Mesa found dead near train station in Germany
An Army sergeant from Mesa was found dead Sunday near a train station in Germany, close to a military training center in Bavaria, according to a statement from the U.S. Army.
The body of 1st Sgt. Nicholas S. Amsberry, 34, was found in the German town of Parsberg, the Army said in a statement Tuesday.
Amsberry was deployed to the Joint Multinational Readiness Center in nearby Hohenfels as part of a mission to demonstrate U.S. commitment to the collective security of NATO allies and partners, conducting bilateral training and multinational exercises in eastern Europe, according to the U.S.... read more
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans
- 08:33 Trump mad at law enforcement, lawmakers over Iran payment