Ask a Cop: Signs seem to point to very small no parking zone
Question: This picture is on 38th Street, just north of Cactus in Phoenix. There are quite a lot of people crossing in the middle of the block.
My safety question is this: What does that sign want us to do? No parking beginning and ending at the same spot?!
I would think it should be "No Parking" anywhere on that block, so drivers heading north could better see a person stepping out off the curb to cross in the middle of the block.
Can you explain this?
Answer: The top sign means that it is the end of the general no parking zone.
The bottom sign means the beginning of NO Parking... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold