Ask a Cop: Signs seem to point to very small no parking zone
Question: This picture is on 38th Street, just north of Cactus in Phoenix. There are quite a lot of people crossing in the middle of the block.
My safety question is this: What does that sign want us to do? No parking beginning and ending at the same spot?!
I would think it should be "No Parking" anywhere on that block, so drivers heading north could better see a person stepping out off the curb to cross in the middle of the block.
Can you explain this?
Answer: The top sign means that it is the end of the general no parking zone.
The bottom sign means the beginning of NO Parking... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...